Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pokeball Pizza


Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of post lately I've had some personal things to take care of and I've been spending almost all of my free time playing Pokemon Go. The good thing about me playing is I've been inspired to make Pokemon things. I'll try not to fill the blog with only Pokemon but I'm not promising  anything.
I remembered my husband's parents seding us a picture of this pokeball pizza a long time ago. I had wanted to make it but never got around to it. It really is easy to make and it looks really cool when it's done
Side Note: Even though I used a pizza crust that was already made you can make one yourself. I just don't have much luck with homemade pizza dough.



What You Will Need
Pizza Crust
Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni
Mozzarella Cheese
Already Sliced Black Olives
Nonstick Spray
Round Cookie Sheet
Spoon

Step One
Preheat your oven to the directions on your pizza crust. Use your spoon to get some pizza sauce on the crust and smooth it out.

Step Two
Sprinkle cheese all over the pizza. It should be a lot at the bottom for the white of the pokeball. But make sure you save some cheese for the center.


Step Three
Add pepperoni to the top. In the middle you'll need to make you peperoni arch to make the button part of the ball. Just really go pepperoni crazy.


Step Four
Put a pepperoni in the middle where you'll want the button. Begin laying down the olives in a circle around the pepperoni in the center. Then under the the top of the pizza, the part covered in pepperoni, add a line of olives stopping at the olives in the center. Do the same on the other side. Now under both of your olive lines add more olives under them. Remove the pepperoni in the center.


Step Five
Now add some cheese in the middle of your olive circle to make it look more like a button. If you need to fix anything now is the time to do it.



Step Six
Bake your pizza according to the directions on the crust. I baked mine for 10 minutes at 425F. Give it plenty of time to cool before serving.



What has your favorite Pokemon Go catch been? Mine personally was a Dratini I caught last night.



1 comment: