Friday, September 2, 2016

The Legend of Zelda Potion Bottles Jewelry

A wild dork appears 


Hello everyone! I am finally making something from a video game. Not only that but it's my personal favorite series The Legend of Zelda.
When I found these bottles I was actually looking for something completely different. But I saw them and thought of all of the things that I could do with them and had to bring them home with me. 



What You Will Need
Glass Bottles (This is not sponsored these are just the ones I bought)
Seed Beads 
Screw Eyes
Jump Rings (2 for the earrings and 3 for the necklace)
Lobster Clasp
Earring Hooks
Chain
Pliers
Superglue 

Step One
Put the screw eyes into the cork part of the bottle.



Step Two
Take the corks off the bottles and fill them with seed beads. However make sure you can put the cork back on properly.




Step Three
Attach the lobster clasp to one end of your chain with a jump ring. Put a jump ring on the other end of the chain.



Step Four
Use jump rings to attach the smaller bottles to tbe earring hooks. Then attach the bigger bottle to the chain.




Step Five
Take off the corks and add a little bit of superglue to the edge near the bottom. Now place it back in the bottle so that it won't fall off when you wear it.

I hope you guys like this tutorial! If you make it feel free to post it here or over on the Facebook fanpage. If you have any suggestions for any crafting or baking tutorials let me know and I will do my best to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment