Friday, October 28, 2016

Jack Skellington Pizza



Halloween is only a few days away. I'm so excited even though I'll probably eat junk food and watch TV. I still love Halloween though.
I really wanted to make something Nightmare Before Christmas for the blog to celebrate. I thought this pizza would be a perfect Halloween dinner.
This recipe is a part of #Burtoween. Over at Fandom Foodies there is a monthly cooking theme. This month is based around Tim Burton and is being hosted over at Witchy Kitchen. You can check out the recipes here.



What You Will Need
Pizza Crust
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Olives
1/4 cup Pizza Sauce


Step One
Spread your sauce over the pizza crust. Just add a spoonful at a time until you're happy with the amount.



Step Two
Sprinkle your cheese on top of that. You want to cover up your sauce.



Step Three
Cut off the sides of the olives to form Jack's mouth. Form the eyes using the uncut olive slices.



Step Four
Bake the pizza according to your crust. Mine was baked at 425 for 7 minutes.









I hope you guys enjoy! If you make these feel free to share here, on Facebookon tumblr, or use #thegeekyartist on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment