Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Christmas/Holiday Tag

Hi guys! Today I'm doing The Christmas/Holiday Tag. I did alter it a little bit. I hope you guys enjoy it! 

1.What is your favorite Christmas film?

The Nightmare Before Christmas.
image

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes! I've  also had a few ridiculously warm Christmas through the years. That's Ohio for you.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

With David and his family. 

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Carol of the Bells -Trans Siberian Orchestra 



5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Not unless David and I do gifts to each other at our house. 

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Nope. 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

David and I buy ornaments every year. I want to find a BB8 to go with my R2D2 one from last year.

Isn't he cute?

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake. I have seen the mess a real tree leaves. Plus my cats would probably scratch it up.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Pretty much cookies and hot chocolate.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I really love giving. Seeing people's faces light up because of you is the best. 

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

That one  is really hard. I'm going to list a few. My GameCube with The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition. Another one was a Butterfree corset I really wanted that David bought. I thought someone else had bought it.

My Butterfree Corset 

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

I actually don't have anywhere I want to travel to.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

Saying I fail miserably would be an understatement.

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

During Christmas David handed me a camera and told me to take pictures. My gift from him was the last one opened. It was a box for the camera and inside was a note that said the camera was mine.
nutcracker

15.What is a gift you really would like this year? 

Hot Topic has a really beautiful lace Calcifer dress. It's black, lace, and Howl's Moving Castle all in one. Here is a link in case you want to see what I'm talking about. 

16. What is your favorite gift you've ever given someone?

Probably getting David his first tattoo.

17. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Not really. I've thought about doing it this year but we'll see.

18. What makes the holidays special for you?

Seeing people be more giving and generous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment